Follow this procedure for your travel reimbursement:
- Make sure you have a budget allocated, or you submitted a bill that has passed the SGA vote.
- Gather all necessary information after your travel: mileage, itinerary, and payment receipts.
- Collect all of the receipts and proof of payment from all members (students only) of your organization or club that participated in the travel. Fill out the Travel Expense Reimbursement Form and attach all necessary documents:
1. List of travelers
2. If travel by car - gas receipts
3. If travel by rental car - receipts and rental receipts
4. If travel by air - flight itinerary, boarding pass, and payment receipt
- Submit your Travel Expense Reimbursement Form to the Student Organization Finance Office for payment
Note that travel funded by SGA are only processed by reimbursements. Reimbursement requests must be submitted after the entire trip is completed.