Skip to main navigation
Skip to main content
- Submit funding requests in advance, it takes multiple days to process.
- Make sure checks are made payable to Georgia Tech or Georgia Tech Foundation.
- Have all the necessary information before coming into the office.
- Fill out the food form when purchasing (or requesting reimbursement) food except when off the shelf
- Check that you have enough funds before submitting your request
- Keep a track of your transactions to reconcile with SOFO when necessary
- Contact SOFO when you are not sure.
- Don't prepay for services or your organization will not be reimbursed.
- Don't wait 60 days to deposit a check into your organization's account: it will not be accepted.
- Don't deposit an invalid check or your account will be charged $25-$35.
- Don’t make any purchase of more than $2,499.99 because it will not be reimbursed.
- Don’t purchase anything using GT logos from a non-licensed vendor
- Don’t purchase and bring food at Georgia Tech for more than $400 without the food exception approval from Student Center
- Don’t spend SGA funds before the budget or the bill is approved.